UltraLAN QSFP Module - MM 40G 150m 850nm
- Product Code: FIB-SFP-ULSQ851XL-CDS1
- Download Datasheet:
- Download Full SFP Catalog:
- Brand: UltraLAN
UltraLAN QSFP Module - 40G MM 150m 850nm
UltraLAN's FIB-SFP-ULSQ854XM-CDS1 is a Four-Channel, Pluggable, Parallel, Fiber-Optic QSFP+ Transceiver for 40 Gigabit Ethernet Applications. This transceiver is a high performance module for short-range multi-lane data communication and interconnect applications.
It integrates four data lanes in each direction with 40 Gbps bandwidth.one version is Each lane can operate at 10.5Gbps up to100m using OM3 or 150m using OM4 Multimode fiber,another version is Each lane can operate at 10.5Gbps up to300m using OM3 or 400m using OM4 Multimode fiber. These modules are designed to operate over multimode fiber systems using a nominal wavelength of 850nm.
The electrical interface uses a 38 contact edge type connector. The optical interface uses an 12 fiber MTP (MPO) connector. This module incorporates proven circuit and VCSEL technology to provide reliable longlife, high performance, and consistent service.
- 40GBASE-SR4 40G Ethernet
- Data communication/Telecoms switches & router connections
- Data Aggregation and Backplane Applications
- Proprietary Protocol and High Density Applications
- Infiniband transmission at 4CH SDR, DDR and QDR
- Other optical links
- Supports 1.06 to 10.5Gb/s bit rates per Channel
- Four-Channel ,1x12 MPO receptacle
- Hot pluggable QSFP+ form factor
- VCSEL 850nm array Technology
- Applicable for 100m on OM3 MMF, 150m on OM4 MMF.
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- Low power consumption, < 1.5W
- Unretimed XLPPI electrical interface
- Operating case temperature: -5°C to 80 °C
UltraLAN Part Code Matrix: