UltraLAN Outdoor Bare Copper CAT5e FTP with drain wire (305m)
- Product Code: CAB-STP5ODUBC-305I
- Brand: UltraLAN
UltraLAN Cable - Outdoor CAT5e Bare Copper Solid FTP with drain wire (305m drum)
305m box of UltraLAN UV-resistant CAT5e Ethernet cable with drain wire suitable for outdoor networking installations. A drain wire provides the ability to ground outdoor networking equipment, reducing risk of damage to the hardware as a result of ESD or storm activity. Shielded RJ45 connectors should be used and all power supplies and/or injectors properly grounded to get the benefits of this high quality cable.
UltraLAN's outdoor cable dramatically increases Ethernet link states, speeds and overall performance. It has been designed and manufactured to perform in the harshest weather environments, and is suitable for any outdoor applications that requires robust and reliable cabling.
This cable features Bare Copper conductor cores with a 0.5mm width, ideal for longer cable runs or for powering devices with PoE over greater lengths. Also ideal for outdoor IP cameras or for clients who use camera baluns and require high quality cable.
- Solid Bare Copper 0.50mm core for better conductivity and performance.
- Multi-layered UV protected cable sheath allows for superior protection from the elements.
- FTP (Foil Twisted Pair) cable provides excellent external interface mitigation.
- Drain wire provides additional protection from ESD.
- Meets and exceeds CAT5e rating (suitable for Gigabit applications).