Punch Down / Krone Tool
UltraLAN Punch Down / Krone Tool
Multi-purpose punch down / Krone tool for the construction of Ethernet RJ45, RJ11 and RJ12 cables.
- Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG through to 26AWG, and Type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
- A blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
- Insertion Sensor ensures the conductor is fully inserted into the block contacts before allowing any excess wire to be cut off.
- Suitable for connecting cables, modules and distribution frames
- The mouth of the press-pliers is made of magnetic steel, which is hard and durable
- Multi-conductor round cable bundles with a maximum diameter of .5" (12.7 mm)
- Multi-purpose cutter and stripper for data, telephone and network installations
- Prevents damage to the shelled-wire
- Works with Cat3, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 shielded and non-shielded cable.
- 3 way crimper for 8P8C, 6P6C, 4P4C, RJ 45, 11 & 12 connectors
- Wire Hook removes terminated conductors.
- Made from high quality steel
- Easy to use, portable, and cost effective