TP-LINK AV1000 Gigabit Powerline ac Wi-Fi Kit
- Product Code: TL-WPA7517K
- Brand: TP-LINK
Extend Wired and Wireless Network Using Electrical System
TL-WPA7517 KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings wired and wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for drilling or wire installation
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
- Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit
- HomePlug AV2 1000Mbps
- AC750 Dual Band Wi-Fi
AV1000 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-WPA7517 KIT ensures stable and high-speed Wi-Fi and wired connection, providing data transmissions of up to 1000 Mbps* over the electrical wiring for ranges up to 300 meters. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
AC750 Wi-Fi for an Advanced Online Experience
With the 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, the TL-WPA7517 operates a dual band Wi-Fi network (simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz) with more bandwidth and less interference, maximizing the performance of your powerline network.
One Tap for a Unified Network
One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration
Instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
Automatically applies any setting changes across the network. Your existing Wi-Fi settings will synchronize to the new extender instantly.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
- Connect the TL-PA7017 to your router.
- Plug the TL-WPA7517 into a wall socket in the room you need network.
- Let’s enjoy the wired or wireless internet service.
Tip: Press the “Pair” button on each adapter to create a more secure network.
Gigabit Ethernet for Fast Wired Connections
One Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connection for a bandwidth intensive device, such as game consoles, smart TVs, STB and more, or connects multiple devices by adding a switch. Two Ethernet cables are included in the box.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control (also controlled by LED On/Off button)
- Guest network
- Homeplug AV2 standard compliant - Provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi - AC750 dual band Wi-Fi (433Mbps on 5GHz & 300Mbps on 2.4GHz) allows streaming, gaming, emailing, browsing and posting on your wireless devices, throughout your home
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync - Simply copy your router‘s Wi-Fi settings and apply any changes across the secure powerline network with Wi-Fi Clone and Wi-Fi Move
- Gigabit Ethernet Port - Provide reliable high-speed wired connections for game consoles, smart TVs, and NAS
- Plug, Pair and Play - Quickly set up a secured Powerline network
*1. Compatible with all HomePlug AV and AV2 Standard Powerline adapters. This product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or are non-standard or outdated.
*2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
*3. Maximum Powerline signal rates are the physical rates derived from HomeplugAV/AV2 specifications. Actual Powerline data throughput and Powerline range are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors, including electrical interference, volume of traffic and network overhead, AFCI circuit breaker, and Powerline being located in a separate circuit.
|Standards||HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz), IEEE 802.11a/n/ac (5GHz)|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Ethernet Interface||1 Ethernet Port|
|Powerline Max Sync Rate||Powerline: Up to 1000 Mbps Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Security||WPA4220 Adapter: 300Mbps (802.11b/g/n)|