TP-LINK AV600 Powerline Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, 2 Ethernet Ports, Network Kit
AV600 Speeds and 300 Meters Range
Using advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220 TKIT provides stable and high-speed data transmissions of up to 600 Mbps* for ranges up to 300 meters where there is a power outlet. No interference on electrical or electronic equipment. Stream in HD, game online and download large files without interruption thanks to reliable powerline links.
Extend Wired and Wireless Network to Any Room Using Existing Electrical System
The powerline products TL-WPA4220 TKIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a high-speed network, and brings wired and wireless networks to anywhere there is a power outlet.
- No need for new wires or drilling
- Network passes through walls and floors
- Compatible with any Wi-Fi routers or other powerline products
- Expand coverage by adding more extenders
HomePlug AV 600Mbps
Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC Utility on PCs to manage the powerline network.
- View real-time powerline speed
- LED control
- Guest network
- Extend wired and wireless network to any room using existing electrical system
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Extension - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 600 Mbps1 high speed data transmission over a home’s existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300 Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two fast Ethernet ports of every extender enable TL-WPA4220 to run multiple high-speed and reliable wired connections for devices
- *TL-WPA4220T KIT contains TL-WPA4220 x 2 and TL-PA4010 x 1
|Standards||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n|
|Modulation Technology||OFDM (PLC)|
|Ethernet Interface||TL-WPA4220: 2× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port TL-PA4010: 1× 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Wireless||Up to 300Mbps (802.11b/g/n)|
|Powerline Max Sync Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|