TP-LINK MC111CS 10/100Mbps Media Converter
- Product Code: TL-MC111CS
- Download Datasheet:
- Brand: TP-LINK
TP-LINK 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter
The MC111CS is a media converter designed to convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media or vice versa. Adopting WDM technology, the MC111CS takes only one fiber cable to transmit and receive data, which saves on cabling costs.
Designed under IEEE 802.3u 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX standards, the MC111CS is meant for use with a single-mode fiber cable utilizing the SC-Type connector:
The MC111CS supports longwave (LX) laser specification at a full wire speed forwarding rate. It works at 1550nm on transferring data and at 1310nm on receiving data. The fiber device on the other end should thus work at 1310nm on transferring data and at 1550nm on receiving data. The TP-LINK MC112CS would be ideal to pair with the MC111CS as it operates on the correct sending/receiving wavelength to correctly operate with this media convertor.
The MC111CS can transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing single-mode fiber up to 20 kilometers.
- Auto negotiation of 10/100Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
- Provide switch configuration of Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for FX port
- Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault minimize the loss caused by link failure timely
- Adopts WDM technology, transmitting and receiving data on one single fiber
- Extend fiber distance up to 20km
- Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
- External power supply