Cable Tester for UTP/STP RJ-11/12/45 & BNC
- Product Code: CAB-T-CT-RJ45B
- Brand: UltraLAN
UltraLAN Cable Tester for RJ11/12/45 & BNC
An essential tool for both professionals and enthusiasts who need to quickly test the integrity of network/telephone cables. This Cable Tester can be used to test the entire network or individual patch cables and is provided with a remote kit, which enables a single person to test cables up to 300m in length. It is provided with a protective case and a user manual.
Requires a 9V battery (sold separately).
- Cable Tester for telephone cables (RJ11-RJ12) LAN network cables (RJ45), and BNC terminated coaxial cables
- Test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and Ground
- Capable of judging incorrect connection, short circuit and open circuit
- Cable Tester for RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Cat 5e, Cat 5, 10/100 Base-T, AT&T 258 A, TIA-568A/568B
- It can easily clarify cable continuity, open and short.
- Automatically scans for open pairs, shorted pairs, reversed pairs, crossed pairs and split pairs
- Grounding test available
- Remotely tests cable up to 300m in length (remote kit included)
- 9 LEDs to indicate which wires are correctly/incorrectly connected, on both remote and master unit
- Protective power switch for low power consumption
- Durable and compact design